ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wonky KTR Ultrasport

Clio 182
Hi all,

finally got all my brackets from k tec and had a local garage fit my exhaust....... But it's wonky it's been back twice and they can't centre it properly it has all new hangars from Renault. So other than the obvious lesson learnt (if you want something done properly do it yourself) has anyone got any advice they can offer an exhaust fitting rookie? Case of playing around with the rear hangars? Or is it a cable tie job?

Probably a very amateur question but I can't be dealing with an exhaust that looks like it's been fitted by a 12 year old

Cheers

Clio 182
Not the best picture as I'm at work but one pipe sticks out further and the left one seems to be almost touching the plastic trim :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 97
  Clio 182
It's not the best picture but it's noticeably over on one side and one tail pipe sits about and inch further out than the other

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
It dont look to bad but I no the feeling when it dont sit right it drives you mad. It can be sorted

You might need to adjust the rear bumper.
Underneath there are some clips (around where the tail pipes are) that you can undo which will then allow you to either move it in or out a little bit on which ever side needs it. That will make it look less like one pipe comes out more than the other. I had to do this on my car

Hope that kind of makes sense but it most likely doesn't haha

Clio 182
Ah Right I will have a look after work! That could definitely be why one appears to be sticking further out. Are they easy to adjust?

You might need to adjust the rear bumper.
Underneath there are some clips (around where the tail pipes are) that you can undo which will then allow you to either move it in or out a little bit on which ever side needs it. That will make it look less like one pipe comes out more than the other. I had to do this on my car

Hope that kind of makes sense but it most likely doesn't haha

Off to check this out right now, thanks!