ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wobbley wheels?? help

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
recentally changed my wheels from after markets 15s too my standard dynamic 15s. tyres are now slightly bigger but it feels generally slower top end, used to fly to 120 now slows at like 110? when u get to a good speed aswell 90+ the steering wheels wobbles along with alot of other things? any ideal on what could be causing this. tyre pressure is normal tread wear is normal!

help me. its annoyin

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
that what i thought. how much would it be just to get them balanced? anu ideals.

Clio 182 cup
Have you made the overall diameter of the wheels larger by much?

If the overall diameter of the wheel has changed then effectivly your gear ratio has changed, larger wheel then slower acceleration. Also indicated speed will be less with a larger wheel.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
getting balancing done in the week. hopefully it will work then ill refurb them and spray white :)