ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

With a little help from prospeed

Fiesta zetec s
Had the tips changed on my K-tec system today because to tips were sitting too far out and were all rusted. Think they look much better now :D

100_0255.jpg

100_0256.jpg

100_0257.jpg

100_0258.jpg

100_0260.jpg

Fiesta zetec s
Its around £50 depending on the tip size etc. Just cut the other ones off and welded the new ones on. Looks like a new exhaust for a few quid :)

That would look 1000x better if you cut out a recess in the bumper. In my opinion it just reminds me of chavs you stick mahassive exhausts under their corsas etc.

No doubt it sounds good though :)

Fiesta zetec s
That would look 1000x better if you cut out a recess in the bumper. In my opinion it just reminds me of chavs you stick mahassive exhausts under their corsas etc.

No doubt it sounds good though :)

yer i didnt hav much to work with because i bought the ktec off ebay and the twin exit was straight frm the backbox, so the only thing i cud put on there was twin tips again and because it sounds really nice i didnt want to change the whole backbox. best i cud do was
new tips.

Pug 205 gti
looks good buddy, im gonna get them to do the same thing for me soon, iv got a stupidly big sized oval pipe on mine, wantin a 3.5 inch round

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
100.jpg

Personally I wouldn't cut a twin into the bumper, but if you want too, that's how it would look! Hope it help's

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I must be one of the minority but I like how it sits already tbh
I didnt know you could just get exhaust tips changed :eek: may have to look into that

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Places that do custom stuff will do anything, within reason.

Ill have a look want to get an exhaust that fills the recess on the ibiza got a pea shooter at the moment lol so maybe just getting the tip changed would be cheaper not really bothered about noise on this one

Fiesta zetec s
yer i'm really happy with it. looks much better thn before. quite a bit louder though because there were baffles in the old tailpipes.

Faded trophy
put it this way, u'll hear me b4 u c me in the meet in 2 weeks. haha

louder the better grant lol im going down on wednesday have my silencer out so it will be sports cat back :approve: he said it will be raspy as lo