ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring loom builder in scotland?

Audi s3
Hi guys
As per the title does anyone know of anyone who can build a loom compatible with a omex 710 ecu in scotland.
I've been on omex' website and they will build one however I'm not sure if that is just to get the engine running or if that will also control the lights and other ancillaries.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, wasn't sure where to put it.

dan's cast offs.
it's only an engine ecu, nothing to do with rest of the car. original wiring stays as it is.

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
If you weren’t looking in Scotland, I’d have a crack at it :) Recently built both engine and interior looms from scratch. And to my surprise, it all works!
2867e0cf5142deefd3cf47299dae0279.jpg
[emoji41]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Hi guys
As per the title does anyone know of anyone who can build a loom compatible with a omex 710 ecu in scotland.
I've been on omex' website and they will build one however I'm not sure if that is just to get the engine running or if that will also control the lights and other ancillaries.

Have the engine loom built by omex, lights, PAS loom etc either use a cartek PDP as bloke suggests it you could use the car builder solutions fuse board.

What are you using as dash?

Porsche gt3
Hi guys

Nice one Dalzo ??

Desmoben1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 ph2
If you weren’t looking in Scotland, I’d have a crack at it :) Recently built both engine and interior looms from scratch. And to my surprise, it all works! View attachment 1387658[emoji41]?

If you weren’t looking in Scotland, I’d have a crack at it :) Recently built both engine and interior looms from scratch. And to my surprise, it all works! View attachment 1387658[emoji41]?

Hi, could you do me a loom for my 172?How much would it cost and would you need the original as a pattern?
Thanks,
B

Desmoben1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 ph2
You make a good point ....but I could buy a lot of contact cleaner and change a lot of fuses and relays for that grand?

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Out an out track car for the bare minimal electrical items needed beyond ecu, look at a switchpros SP9100. Less channels than the cartek but does the same job