ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wipers not working on first click

mk2 ph low 1.2
As above when i put my wipers on the first click they dont come on so i have to use the second click so they on wiping all the time instead of coming on every few secs and they dont come one when i spray my windows to but the waters sprays still..Does anyone know whats up if anyones had the same problem.

cheers adam

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
is that the intermitent setting if it is twist the stalk as mine does this sometimes if its not raining "enough"

RB FF 182
Do you have rain sensitive wipers on your Clio?

If so you could just have a fault rain sensor (which I think is the one behind the rear view mirror?)

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
As above.

IIRC There is a guide somewhere on how to clean the sensor behind the rear view mirror.

Sounds like a bust stalk. You can pick up another one at a scrappy or ebay. Sometimes on here if someone is breaking a car. Iirc your one won't have the twist part on it to vary the speed of the intermitant wipe, yours will be the old "on/off" style