ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiper blade help

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in desperate need on wiper blades, I dread having to turn them on they are that bad, they make the screen worse! Passenger side rubber is peeling off, I don't think they've ever been changed!

I'm after some Bosch Aerotwin I think they're called. Where can I get these from? I don't have a clue what size I need. I think it's 21 both sides correct? Or 22 passenger 21 drivers so if covers that small patch iirc?

When can I get these from without having to buy online? not sure I can wait for delivery it's that urgent! Hope someone has a good idea!

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Try halfords think I paid 20 odd quid for Bosch ones just asked the guy in store he bring them to till

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
99% they will have them in there not Clio specific so fit many cars halfords online search is terrible I put mynreg in andnit trys to sell me 95 1.2 Clio bits

Clio 182
I'm using the halfrds own brand ones. As good as any other I've tried and under 20 quid on trade for the pair.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Halfords? Rip off central for things like wipers and bulbs!

Euro Car Parts or GSF will be much cheaper and they have lots of branches around. Delivery from ECP is usually pretty quick even without choosing the express option.

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Euro car parts
Went to auto parts direct in the end, £9.99 + vat each, happy with that!
Halfords? Rip off central for things like wipers and bulbs!

Euro Car Parts or GSF will be much cheaper and they have lots of branches around. Delivery from ECP is usually pretty quick even without choosing the express option.
..did you not see my post? £18.
Needed to get them today mate, couldn't wait for delivery.

next time try Tesco. They sell bluecol 22" which fit fine. They're pretty much a copy of the Bosch aeros minus the spoilers and price tag. I paid about £8 a wiper and they're brilliant. Tried bogo standard Bosch ones before that and what a load of crap they were for £20. Never buy at halfrauds, the most expensive place to get consumables.