ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter wheels thoughts?

Clio Mk1+Fiesta Mk6
I will probably get hate for this but i thought i would show what my fiesta looks like on its winter wheels they are 4 spare 15" clio steel wheels from either a valver or williams not to sure, which have been on the clio most of the year until winter. my thoughts it defiantly looks different and i dont think its been done before so could be a first
DSCF1230_zps0fbeb69e.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]
DSCF1227_zps9b7190a8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Clio Mk1+Fiesta Mk6
cheers guys yeah they were not intended to be winter wheels but i had them laying around so i thought i would make use of them seeing as they had heaps of tread.

Disastra Coupe
About as much point in getting a 'winter car' then :p

How do you figure that? I ran winter wheels on my Saxo due to my good wheels having polished dishes and the salt on the roads knackering them up causing me hours of polishing. Well worth the £100 they cost me - plus like someone said if you slide in the snow your expensive wheels aren't fucked.

Not sure on the wheels on the Fiesta though, might be the white - maybe!

clio 182 FF
If you paint the tyres aswell, it will look like your car is floating as you drive through the snow.

(Or it might just look like like youve painted your wheels and tyres white)

Looks good

Clio Mk1+Fiesta Mk6
If you paint the tyres aswell, it will look like your car is floating as you drive through the snow.

(Or it might just look like like youve painted your wheels and tyres white)

Looks good

nice idea you think these tyres might do the job haha
whitewall-crossply-tyres_zps118f91af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

535d / t5 caravelle
love it! got these on my cup, wasn't aware they fit fiesta's though, will remember that come sale time ;)

Clio Mk1+Fiesta Mk6
love it! got these on my cup, wasn't aware they fit fiesta's though, will remember that come sale time ;)

well i'll be honest they don't fit straight on i have them on 4x108 to 4x100 adapters thats why i think it has never been done on a fiesta before :approve: