ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wing mirrors!!

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
One has been broke for a while, so on my mk1, what shall i get, and anyone know where to order them from, as they are electric cant find them??

I have antracite wheels, on a green car, so i think the carbon fibre effect will look good!!

Searched on the net but know one seems to have them!!

What are peoples views??

I dont know quite know what style to get, i dont really like DTM, buut M3's are ok!!

Cheers,

Dumpy

carbon fibre 'effect' look gash as f**k..

theyre just black with silver squares on, look NOTHING like carbon fibre.. please dont put your car through the torture.

get standard ones? most aftermarket ones are pretty damn gay.

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Fair point, thanks for your opinion!!!

Does anybody know a link so i can judge them???

I have seen some in halfrauds but they are expensive, and manual!!

Cheers,

Dumpy

a bit nooooo to m3 mirrors (unless they are actually attached to am M3)

standard one look best tbh, as most after market ones look poop.

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Fair enough, i am still struggling to find any pics of mirrors, on or off a clio!!

I would really like a link or something, if you've got one!!

Hmm, well i think my standard ones are too bulky and big for the car, but thats my opinion, and i cant seem to find any with half decent electric ones!!!

Hmm, plus my mirrors would look poop just colour coded, and like i say one is broken!!!

Cheers,

Dumpy