ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wing mirror spiders!!!

How f**king annoying are wing mirror spiders... you clean you car, blast the hose into the casing and think they've been flushed away only for the mirror to have webs hanging all over it the next morning! :mad:

I think mine must have laid a nest in there... whats the best cause of action?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yup I have the same but think its cos my drivers side is right next to a bush when I park in the drive.

I break the web about 4 times a day and to no avail as its back everytime I get in my car. The best way is prob to take the glass out and remove the spider(s).

right, i've borrowed the neighbours pressure washer.... the little 8 legged f**ker has the time it takes me to cook dinner to move house :evil:

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
It'll probably still be there in the morning ;) Question is. How did it get there in the first place? Mystery.

'91 Clio RT =D
I thought I was the only one that got these, glad to know im not :D

I once cleaned my car, left it in the middle of the drive, had lunch by the time i came out. Guess who was back?

M2 Competition
I had full on arachnaphobia style webs on new cars mirrors when i picked it up. Will investigate tomorrow... wish me luck :S

LY V6 with Recaros
Really bloody annoying, I've got one in mine while I was on holiday, washed the car and the next day I had a massive web going from my wing mirror to the car. Have yet to see the spider though, I might try the vacuum next time!