ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windscreen skooshers!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
right my dci has an annoying problem with the winscreen washers blocking up, sometimes they dont give off any water, other times they dribble, sometimes they shoot all the water out 1 of the 4 noozles, currently only the 2 that point towards the passengers side are working.

now a small needle down the nozzle will clear it and they will be fine for a few days then suddenly it happens again, now i know they do get blocked but this has been happening all thru winter and im fed up un blocking them, none of my other clios have done this.

any ideas as to whats causing this, its hard to see in the bottom of the bottle but the water looks clean whats the best way to clean it out?

RB 197 fatty
i had this with my old mk2, in the end i boiled the kettle and put it in the empty washer bottle and sprayed it all out. never happened again, but then i did only have the car another few months after that, but seemed to do the trick. give it a go

Ps, doesnt do it on 197's.....put your hand in your pocket!!! ;)