ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen Fluid Pump Missing?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Had the car for a few months now and only just found out that the was a hole in the screen fluid reservoir. Not been a problem so far luckily, but with it getting towards winter it obviously becomes much more of an issue.

Turns out the hose had been disconnected so it was just falling straight out of the reservoir, but when I've gone to put that back in I've also found a wire hanging loose, with no socket. I believe looking in the Hayne's manual that the pump should sit encased by the reservoir and that this wire should connect to it?

Could anyone with a photo of in or around this area please post it up for me? Also, does anyone know the part number and how much Renault or a scrappy are likely to charge for a pump?

Cheers,
Ian :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Thanks Josh, would it normally sit with the fluid reservoir wrapped around three sides (if that makes sense)? And is the male plug usually yellow? I can't see where else it would be so I'm guessing I will have to order one.

www.renparts.co.uk
there is a rubber grommet that it slots into in the corner, cant remember the connector colour off hand. I think ive got a couple of pumps on the shelf, from a ph2 ph1 and ph2 alike but i think theyre the same, let me know if you want one.
thanks

Ian

Focus TDCi
Will try and get someone to confirm at the Warrington De-dent meet today and if it's gone I'll get an order in tomorrow.