ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows 7 Student Deal Licenses

1.6 Ford Focus
I was wondering how many licenses I will get from the UK Windows 7 £30 Student Deal... I would like to install it on my laptop and PC but if I only get once license I will only be able to install it on one computer and then have to buy it again for the other.

Has anyone bought it via the UK student deal? Or know how many licenses it comes with?

Monaro VXR
Comes with 1 license. I just installed it on my new system had to call them and activate it again by phone as it would not activate automatically on my new system. Had to explain I had just built a new system and wanted to put it on this instead.

1.6 Ford Focus
Comes with 1 license. I just installed it on my new system had to call them and activate it again by phone as it would not activate automatically on my new system. Had to explain I had just built a new system and wanted to put it on this instead.

Bummer... I wonder if its possible to buy a second license without buying the entire thing again.

I think Windows 7 is excellent, much better than Vista.

I can't stand Vista.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
with the office student deals last year its was sold as a single license, but it was confirmed by microsoft reps that you could install in on one laptop and one pc. Might well be the same case this time. The ultimate steal site didnt mention it at the time, it was buried somewhere on their support site.

1.6 Ford Focus
Last edited: