ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window tinting

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
was speaking to Middo about this yesterday,
i want my windows doing in a light tint BUT as he pointed out becasue the are bonded in you end up with a silly line around the edge where it isnt right to the edge, and one had thiers done and not had this problem? cheers

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I'm thinking of having my rear windows done the same as the tints on a 197. Any ideas how much that might cost?

When I first bought my car it had full black out tint on the back windows but took it off as when I was driving it people said it looked like a van cause me cars pearl black

i know a guy in Essex that can do whatever tints you like done and does an excellent job. £25 a window (cheap hey!!!)

UR 197, AB 182 FF
OLLZIE said:
i know a guy in Essex that can do whatever tints you like done and does an excellent job. £25 a window (cheap hey!!!)

Hey Ollzie thats very cool. Choice of tints?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
did that have the gap though? not that bothered how much it costs as long as it looks rite

330Ci M Sport
£130 frm a guy in kearsley taylor...
that was for my 5 windows....limo black on the back and a frost on the front, had it a year and still looks pretty good imo, the place might scare you though....twas a guy on a pretty dodgy council estate.....

Trophy #267
i did mine meself, 16 quid roll from ebay, back looks ok (does have the lighter edge tho where the black dots appear on the glass itself, boot is a right biatch tho due to the curve (currently getting sum1 to do that for me)

edit, would be interested in seeing hwo they do it without the line tho

330Ci M Sport
didnt realy get a white line on mine taylor...u can just tell wher the border meets the tint...
PICT0050.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
i spy a white line ;)

taylor when i get my tints done (light as possible) i'll give u the number of the place, if all is good. not too far away from you, only about 40 mins away from manchester