ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window tint?

Renault Clio 1.2
I don't know weather to tint my windows got a silver clio with black wheels i think it would look alright need opinions and any cheap sites where i can get the tint from?

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup
Welcome, I personally think black limo tints on a silver clio look banging. The general consensus of ClioSport on the otherhand don't tend to like tints as they're seen as chavvy.

Renault Clio 1.2
Cheers! yeah I've seen a couple round and it looks pretty cool and i wanted to try it and i guess its not permanent, so i think i will try it, yeah i can see the chavvy side of it but there we go ahaa

pimp mobile Zafira
Tints don't do it for me personally. But as you say it's not permanent. Limo might be a tad too much though.

182 Trophy
Remember you can't legally tint the front side windows. The police round here are very hot on it and love dishing out points.
if you go too dark on the rear and nothing on the doors it can look silly.

Also, as for doing it yourself. It's bit of an art form so I'd consider getting it done by someone that's good at it as they'll know all the tricks.

2002 Clio Cup
There's a place near me in Ashford who tinted my van, with a light tint on the door windows, never had a problem with the boys in blue. They're called SCR, in Ashford, very reasonable price and a great job.

R26/200 Raider
Wasn't sure at first. Then i decided to have them done on my RB 197 cup. They made the car look much better. Not everyone will agree but i think they look good.