ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winded'd, Cup'd and Wax'd.

TTRS & V50
As the weather was s**te on sunday i thought i'd wax my car, something I HATE doing. But was bored. So Maxi suds'd it, then miricle dried, then srp'd and finally Nattys paste wax.

Also fitted a cup spoiler that i got a month or two ago, but only just had time this week to use the spray booth and oven at work to get it icelandic.

And also took my car to Jamsport two or three weeks back to get it geom'd after Fred fitted my V-maxx coilovers. Got them to wind it down a bit since the last time i put up pictures..still want to go lower on the front though.

Sorry for the barn pic's, but the weather didn't perk up.

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

Looks well! What coilovers is it on?

Edit: should have read the whole thing! V-maxx. Nice!

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
Lol, naa it's not up for sale quite yet, ha ha.

Nice, spacers next?

Got to get my ktec stealth fitted first, got one for stupidly cheap last week, ill get it on the ramps sometime this week.

I think if i lower the front 10mm more, the back won't look so bad.

Static Low
it looks good. the front certainly does need to come down though. dunno whats funny about the back shadowness ?? Clios look so much better like this

TTRS & V50
No one keeps the standard 5 spokes, so i though i may aswel.

Yeah basically, it was raining, so i polished and waxed it in the barn rather than the garage.

Its only dusty s**t, not wet s**t, lol. Saying that, i dont often clean the tyre that has contact to the road anyway, do you ? Lol.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah basically, it was raining, so i polished and waxed it in the barn rather than the garage.

Its only dusty s**t, not wet s**t, lol. Saying that, i dont often clean the tyre that has contact to the road anyway, do you ? Lol.

tbh i've always liked the look of silver 5 spokes on iceberg 172's :approve:

Weeman sucks ****

no, i was joking

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Far too low at the back. When will people grasp that on FWD cars the front should be lower?! :S

Level the back and you'll have a lovey lookin car tho. 5 spoke's look great

TTRS & V50
Far too low at the back. When will people grasp that on FWD cars the front should be lower?! :S

Level the back and you'll have a lovey lookin car tho. 5 spoke's look great

I've completely grasped that, like i said i'd like to wind the front down. I do have a full cat back ktec stealth exhuast in the boot by the way, and we all know how heavy they are, LOL.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks really good - barn shots are class! :)

You can almost see the standard exhaust if I'm not mistaken?

TTRS & V50
Looks really good - barn shots are class! :)

You can almost see the standard exhaust if I'm not mistaken?

Yeah you can see the standard exhaust, its fucked, the sleeve wasn't holding the backbox into the centre section, so was just sagging.

Put a Ktec stealth on yesterday at work, and well, they are a bit loud, and its sagging quite a bit, need a new mount, but it looks basically the same as the old backbox, height level.

what size tyres are they. look really wide in photo 5?? Mint car!!

Er got two brand new toyo proxies t1r's on the front and the back are two budgets. Both 195/45/16.