ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winchester Breakfast run.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I've just sent everyone out a PM, if your name is on the list, and you haven't received one, then drop me a PM.

Right then Guys, meeting place is Tesco Winnall SO23 7FA directly opposite the petrol station, this and the Shell garage are open 24hrs (if anyone needs to fill up)

Ideally we want to meet at 6.45-6.50, to leave at 7.05am on the dot as we want nice clear roads to get the most out of the run!

Route is 65.4 miles.

Renault Sport Clio 182
blimey, an early start, havent done an early run since i had my valver, seems like years ago, looking forward to it.

but,

i will be one of the ones lagging at the back :dapprove:

I'll try loading the route in my sat nav and run at the back picking up stragglers or at least have the points where you have arranged to meet up to allow people to catch up dialled in. I'll also have my sat nav blue toothed so that if anyone is lost they could give me a ring.

Don't intend to do any sunday morning heroics and prefer to leave that to you young uns.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
:( just realised that its my mates stag do the night before. i dont think il be in any state to drive in the morn, sorry boys was looking forward to this aswell.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
blimey, an early start, havent done an early run since i had my valver, seems like years ago, looking forward to it.

but,

i will be one of the ones lagging at the back :dapprove:

Yes it is a early start Joe. However some of the bendy sections mainly between Morestead and Corhampton have very little, if any safe overtaking places, and are crap if you get stuck behind a few slow cars.

I'll try loading the route in my sat nav and run at the back picking up stragglers or at least have the points where you have arranged to meet up to allow people to catch up dialled in. I'll also have my sat nav blue toothed so that if anyone is lost they could give me a ring.

Don't intend to do any sunday morning heroics and prefer to leave that to you young uns.

Good stuff Pete :)

:( just realised that its my mates stag do the night before. i dont think il be in any state to drive in the morn, sorry boys was looking forward to this aswell.

Nevermind Chris.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
The map doesn't show one section but the directions cover it all. I'll bring maps with me on the day to show all routes.

Do you want to run at the back of the convoy then Tim ;)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The map doesn't show one section but the directions cover it all. I'll bring maps with me on the day to show all routes.

Do you want to run at the back of the convoy then Tim ;)

If you want me to keep you company that's fine but I'd prefer to run near the front though :rasp:

Renault Sport Clio 182
just got the route, looks good, thanks for that, will read through it in detail later.

i also have to keep at the back because of my exhuast as i deem it dangerous to drivers behind me!

(anyone who witnessed the r&r day will know why)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
just got the route, looks good, thanks for that, will read through it in detail later.

i also have to keep at the back because of my exhuast as i deem it dangerous to drivers behind me!

(anyone who witnessed the r&r day will know why)

Yeah just a bit of exhaust vapour ;)

I'm definately up for this now if there is some spaces left!

Nick

Always space for you Nick ;)

PM your email if you want to view the route fella.

1. Fletcher
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. Nick172Cup
6. Original Boy racer
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami (Maybe)
10. billybigspud
11. timmmah
12. nby (Maybe)
13. VeinAST - A) If ive nothing planned B) if I'm in the BMW by then

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Is it silly asking if I should even bothering coming along lol ....get left behind :(

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
oki I might very well do that, what was the fianl date decided again?

ph1 track weapon
its the coming Sunday, the 21st (someone correct me if i'm wrong)

welcome to a passenger ride with me if you want? although i do have some tyres that need 'scrubbing in' before next weeekends trackday .....................

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Fletch can I roll with you :D pretty please.

Edewer thanks for the offer and if fletcher can't then I shall take you up on it :D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Where is the finishing point? and what time are you likly to finish?

Chesil street Winchester open air car park Jon.. postcode SO23 8BL

The practice run took, just over 1hr 20 mins, so we should arrive around 8.30am ish.

Fletch can I roll with you :D pretty please.

Edewer thanks for the offer and if fletcher can't then I shall take you up on it :D

Yes Matt, you can ride Shotgun.. TBH a breakfast run without you as my passenger wouldn't be the same ;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Chesil street Winchester open air car park Jon.. postcode SO23 8BL

The practice run took, just over 1hr 20 mins, so we should arrive around 8.30am ish.

hmm, that would give me 30 minutes for the 1 hour drive to work to start at 9....

Any chance I can be a maybe? If you could let me know when and where your starting from i'll see if I can make it.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
hmm, that would give me 30 minutes for the 1 hour drive to work to start at 9....

Any chance I can be a maybe? If you could let me know when and where your starting from i'll see if I can make it.

Yeah I'll put your name down mate.

Start point is Tesco Winnall SO23 75A leaving at 7.05am :)

1. Fletcher + Vivalagoobs (Matt)
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. Nick172Cup
6. Original Boy racer
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami (Maybe)
10. billybigspud
11. timmmah
12. nby (Maybe)
14. Saner (Maybe)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Fletch have you sorted out the order for whos going where on the convoy?

Not yet mate

whoever makes it out the carpark first :rasp:

lol ;)

Right then guys in what order do you want to run?

1. Fletcher + Vivalagoobs (Matt)
2. Edewer
3. MarkCup
4. atouba
5. Nick172Cup
6. Original Boy racer
7. SammyT
8. ilove 24
9. Peperami (Maybe)
10. billybigspud
11. timmmah
12. nby (Maybe)
14. Saner (Maybe)

1. Fletcher

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Happy where I am. i have markcup between me and atouba. my bumper is safe!

I won't be tailgating on this run. Hopefully everyone will allow at least 3 or 4 car lengths, no silly overtaking and finally have a fun drive :)

Right then guys in what order do you want to run?

I'll be your wingman ;)

1. Fletcher
2. atouba