ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams seriously cheap on ’trader!

1993 RENAULT CLIO WILLIAMS 2.0, 1993,
L reg. 1 owner from new, full Renault service history, 103k miles, CD player. £2,500.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1075867617__media.jpg

1995 RENAULT CLIO 2.0 Williams Two 3dr Hatchback
M REG, WILLIAMS BLUE, POWER STEERING, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, SPORTS SEATS, GOLD ALLOYS, PUMPED OUT ARCHES, ALL FACTORY BUILT, THIS IS A LITTLE CAR ON STERIODS, 1 OF ONLY 400 MADE, VERY RARE AND VERY FAST CAR, A FUTURE CLASSIC. THIS CAR IS DIRECT FROM THE INSURANCE WITH VERY LIGHT PANEL DAMAGE, JUST DENTS, NOTHING STRUCTURAL, STARTS AND DRIVES, PROBABLY THE BEST HOT HATCH EVER MADE, BE QUICK, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. 55000 miles. £2195 IMY.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1075867632__media1.jpg

There was a really low milage one on there too at a traders for about £5,000 - problem is they all look nice in the pictures but usually turn out to be complete dogs when you get there*

*not saying these cars in the pics are dogs BTW;)

theres a williams 3 for sale at the end of my street and its COMPLETELY MINTED! shame no-ones even been remotely interested in it!

heehee if I was a bloke Id go just to see the rather fine blonde laydee owner ;)

Quote: Originally posted by SexyRT on 04 February 2004

theres a williams 3 for sale at the end of my street and its COMPLETELY MINTED! shame no-ones even been remotely interested in it!

heehee if I was a bloke Id go just to see the rather fine blonde laydee owner ;)

Go anyway. Drop me an email with the pics.;)

Quote: Originally posted by SexyRT on 04 February 2004

MarkRS was looking for a mint Williams 3, probably still is..

could always PM him?

Revels Mum & Sister

Riplash you got the Number for the top one.

At that price might be tempted if she is in good condition!

how much was the willy 3 up for !?

that second car the insurance wright off, it was in ilford and was a total pile of sh*te. thats why its cheep even tho i wouldnt have given him 500 for it. it looked like it had been driven into a wall over and over....

1995 RENAULT CLIO 2.0 Williams Two 3dr Hatchback
M REG, WILLIAMS BLUE

Nice, sounds good so far

, POWER STEERING, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, SPORTS SEATS, GOLD ALLOYS,

They all do mate, not really worth mentioning

PUMPED OUT ARCHES,

Hes losing the plot

ALL FACTORY BUILT,

I should hope so

THIS IS A LITTLE CAR ON STERIODS,

Hes lost the plot

1 OF ONLY 400 MADE, VERY RARE AND VERY FAST CAR, A FUTURE CLASSIC.

It WAS a classic mate until some yob drove it into a wall 10 times

THIS CAR IS DIRECT FROM THE INSURANCE WITH VERY LIGHT PANEL DAMAGE, JUST DENTS,

Its f*cked

NOTHING STRUCTURAL,

How do you know?

STARTS AND DRIVES,

Well thats the main thing with a Williams, wouldnt want great handling or stability on a car like this. As long as it starts and gets me to B before falling apart im happy

PROBABLY THE BEST HOT HATCH EVER MADE,

Again, it, WAS the best hot hatch, now its just a collection of expensive spare parts

BE QUICK, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. 55000 miles. £2195 IMY.

From the price can you tell i know nothing about these cars?

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

the L reg 2.5k one has gone i enquired!!! shame i always miss out!!!! and even more pissed off after the one i put a deposit of 1.5k on was sold behind my back!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by FATBOY on 04 February 2004

the L reg 2.5k one has gone i enquired!!! shame i always miss out!!!! and even more pissed off after the one i put a deposit of 1.5k on was sold behind my back!!!!
Mate how sh*t is that?? w**kers!! Even after you paid a deposite!! Id go n torch the place!:devilish: