ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams production numbers

ok so everyones a bloody comedian today. What i mean to say was can anyone tell me the numbers produced for the williams 1, 2 and 3?

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

there was an article on here which said how many were produced! think williams 1s there was 400 williams 2s 1,000 williams 3s 400 ???? as i say im not sure? so dont quote me on this!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

I know there has been aleast 4 Williams 3s broken whilst ive been a cliosporter so Im sure there is even less that them now.

williams and trophy

an how many of the originals are left???

the williams 2 n 3 they only released the amount sold.....goes to show what was thort of the softer willy 3 ;)

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 04 April 2004

an how many of the originals are left???

the williams 2 n 3 they only released the amount sold.....goes to show what was thort of the softer willy 3 ;)
hey northy! do you reckon we owe 2live a kicking for that comment ^^^^^^^ ;)

Can someone tell me how a williams number 425 can be on sale?

/y0z

[Edited by y0z2a on 5/5/2004 2:44:31 PM]

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Sorry couldnt resist.

There is more than 400 Williams 1s sold. Ive seen 046# on autotrader at the start of the year.

I definatly know there was 300 - 3s.

Clio 197

You guys seem to forget that the rest of Europe got the Willy 1 as well and mine was No. 3369.

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 05 May 2004

Sorry couldnt resist.

There is more than 400 Williams 1s sold. Ive seen 046# on autotrader at the start of the year.

308 mate :)

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 05 May 2004

Sorry couldnt resist.

There were 400 RHD Williams 1s. The reason their numbers go over 400 is because there were a few LHD press cars numbered in the region of about 10-150.

There were of course a lot more when you count the LHD cars.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

308 - Roar.......... feel cheated now.

Well 8 must have been writen off or scapped now since 1995/6 so were back to less than - 299.

Woohoo. 1 - 308 doesnt sound as good as 1 of 300.