ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams failed mot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
both front springs broken, front brake hoses need replaced. so........... bought braided brake lines for the front and -25mm avo springs for the front and having the torsion bar lowered to match, should improve the already legendary handling.

Neil82cup said:
Thats what happens when you buy an old car hehe ;-)

lol, true, but you MK2 owners will be buggered when the warrenty runs out...

enginemount.jpg

;)

yeecup said:
both front springs broken, front brake hoses need replaced. so........... bought braided brake lines for the front and -25mm avo springs for the front and having the torsion bar lowered to match, should improve the already legendary handling.

good i'm glad:clown:... you make stupid un- asked for comments about me & my dad. Tough sh*t !!
My mint as valver was a 1994 car & it never failed an mot.
(for any one who doesn't know) he made what I feel was a harsh comment about a fellow 172 owner (my dad - whose in his 50's) wanting a relativelty quiet after market exhaust for his car.
I'd like to re -iterate I did have a mint valver for over 3 years - without knowing the full story about the car, its on this occasion its the fact that your williams failed its mot I can't help but laugh !
This is the dude's reply to our original question:dapprove:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.