ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Clio....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol...

justin just becuase you wear as much fake tan as my mates air stewardess sister doesn't mean you qualify for getting your handbag out at every opportunity, i am sure your boyfriend can stick up for himself.......lol

as for being bitter, i am slightly, so far the 172 is the worst choice i have made car wise...i really feel that way about it now.

you sound slightly irritated dan?

sorry dude

didnt realise you were so sensative, are you on ?

no fake tan here sunshine , its a sunbed and havnt been on this year.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
dude all people that really know me know i am that sensitive, obviously we haven't got close enough in the past...... if only we had more time when we were repping together.

as for being on, i did notice blood in my bed when i woke this morning, but i think that was from my ass, not my period dude

dude all people that really know me know i am that sensitive, obviously we haven't got close enough in the past...... if only we had more time when we were repping together.

as for being on, i did notice blood in my bed when i woke this morning, but i think that was from my ass, not my period dude

hopefully the mistake will be sorted soon enough

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If your after pics of Niels ass or justines fake tan, then no dude! lol

Niel, why do i sound bitter?? I'm tired! Been travelling for 9 hours today!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
''Enjoy your willy''

Ampland is a free p**n site.

I am about to enjoy my willy. ;)

Keep the Williams, although knowing you the chances of you keeping either long enough for the log book to arrive is slim!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
AlexS: HAHAHA! too true! I was just sat here thinking about getting rid of both and buying a Vee!

Boner, have a ganders, its good! lol

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
I hate these threads when members wade in with how much they cost to run..... b****cks. Mine has cost me very little to maintain and run. I get a combined run of generally 29-30 mpg too.

Too many people with ill informed opinions.

Same as mine.

Used everyday and was prefect.

Enjoy it

Andrew

Last edited:
HAHAHA! too true! I was just sat here thinking about getting rid of both and buying a Vee!

Your a bloody nightmare, your missus must be VERY understanding!
Atleast wait until you've sorted out or the niggles and got the new arches on, i might be interested then!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I hate these threads when members wade in with how much they cost to run..... b****cks. Mine has cost me very little to maintain and run. I get a combined run of generally 29-30 mpg too.

Too many people with ill informed opinions.

Same as mine.

Used everyday and was prefect.

Enjoy it

Andrew

Reckon EVERY 172/182 thread we say, "ooooooooo gona cost alot to keep that" hopefully we can start our own rumours? ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
HAHAHA! too true! I was just sat here thinking about getting rid of both and buying a Vee!

Your a bloody nightmare, your missus must be VERY understanding!
Atleast wait until you've sorted out or the niggles and got the new arches on, i might be interested then!

The williams is going to the bodyshop monday for the new arches and a full service straight after so it will be pretty much show worthy. The thing is mint to be fair.

The 172 has brand new shocks/springs and is going for a partial respray when the willy comes back so both will be mint ready to sell! They won't be on here though, The official cliosport devaluation site! lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You wouldn't pay what i'll be asking for it neil. And to be honest, i wouldn't pay what you want for yours either!! Its a lose lose situation! lol

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
williams are awsome i fapping loved mine in terms of driving it runs rings round a 172 my old 172 was a great car but the willy is a drivers car.
now do what i did strip it and lower it and youll have a amazing car.

Clio Williams
Like any old french hot hatch, Williams can be fragile, some are ok and problem free, others can be a nightmare! Mine had it's fair share of problems in the first 2 years, although saying that it was hassle free last year! I still wouldn't want any other car tho!! I say keep the Williams!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The willy will be like running a lancia integrale.Seams great on the outside but is to old to still do the daily slog

williams and trophy
i dont know mate. the seats in the willy are miles better than the 17/82s.

driving position is better imo

a very nice place to spend a few hours driving.