ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will Trophy Turini Alloys fit Clio 182

Clio 182
Hi, new to the group. I'm sure I've found the answer to this question months ago but having trawled through the site for a few hours now I thought I'd ask you good people to point me in the right direction.

So i've had my 182 for about half a year now, the suspension started knocking turned out the front coil spring had broke. So as recommended by the forum I bought myself some eibach sportlines and fitted them. Bringing me back to the point in question, I vaguely remembered seeing that the turini's fitted as long as the car wasn't lowered. So the eibachs have lowered the car by 40mm i'd reckon, does anybody know whether trophy turini's will fit my car now?

Thanks

Eibachs & Turninis? ;)

14984440185_8e81cd2e17_b.jpg
Loz's 182 by laurence.hucker1234, on Flickr

Ex 182 owner
I don't know personally where the limits are but just check which turini you are buying as the offset is different. This makes the wheels stick out slightly more. Iirc.. Renault 172 cup turinis(often resprayed to look like trophy wheels) are et38.5, turinis of the shelf by say demon tweeks are 43.5. Renault trophy turinis are et45 (same as standard 182/182 cup wheels). All are made by speedline.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
All of them will fit, the trophy ones will just want slightly bigger spaces to look perfect than the 172 cup ones will.

ALL of them sit too far in, the trophys just do so by 5mm or so more, its a TINY difference in reality.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
They will fit fine but will sit in a tad.

But the tad they sit in by is only the same as the standard 182 wheels IIRC anyway. (but hopefully someone can confirm)