ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this head unit (Meos) fit into Clio mk2 ph2?

Evenin' all,

Looking at purchasing this head unit, as it seems an all round player, with iPod, bluetooth, dvd's, and Sat Nav included, for a very reasonable price.

I know Meos isn't a well know brand, and I've read some good/bad reviews, but for the price the package seems very good.

What I want to know:- the head unit seems to protrude slightly, does anyone know or can make an educated guess if it will fit in a mk2 ph2 Clio?

Cheers in advance.

http://www.wedodigital.co.uk/produc...sole-dvd-bluetooth-navigation/meos-mc401bnav/

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
I had the older Parrot head-unit (RKi8400 or something) and that protruded out about 10mm.

Was a pain because you could hammer your knuckles into it when changing into 3rd.

Also looked crap.

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
It was bloody useless to be fair. The one you're looking at seems to stick out even further so definitely be aware of the issue.