ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will renault radio work in vauxhall?

J

jakm15

i have a standard headunit out my w reg 1.2 grande and want to fit it in my mates p reg corsa temporary, will it work?

thanks

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
it would work but you will need to go into a scrap yard and get the connector that goes into the back of the clio head unit

then get a plug that fits onto the vauxhall side of the loom and join the clio bit from the scrapyard to the vauxhall bit .

then attach the vauxhall bit to the car loom ( were you normally plug headunit in)
and then the headunit into the otherside of the loom you have made .

very possible and not to hard to do but seing as your asking this question il take it you dont know a great deal about car audio . so imo it would be easier and look better to buy a cheap headunit of a mate or ebay etc .

J

jakm15

thanks for the help, was just wondering as he has no radio and i have my old one so he could have that, may have a ride scrap yard tomorrow night.