ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will a 50" TV fit in a Clio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
+1 to Vivid looking AWFUL.

I used this for gaming last night and it's EPIC... although sitting as close as I do, I need to actually look down to see the rounds/magazine counter on Black Ops.

That's the sign of a man-sized TV.

People who say 50" is too big, aren't allowed one. Anyone who enjoys movies / gaming HAS to have a big screen.

Going round a mate's house, and watching a smaller screen feels awful, not as enjoyable imo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Definitely.

I need a new 360 now though. I still have a launch console... so no HDMI out.

Using component to get my 1080p at present, but you can sometimes tell it's slower that the advertised refresh rate.

Definitely.

Using component to get my 1080p at present, but you can sometimes tell it's slower that the advertised refresh rate.

Have you got a bluray source for it?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear, HD TV with no HD gaming.

Aplha is a long way off minime.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Oh dear, HD TV with no HD gaming.

Aplha is a long way off minime.

Component is HD...

Definitely.

I'm in the same boat, but I feel quite attached to the old girl (console)

I even has the 42 LG... we're like little and large.

Vivid/dynamic settings are for shops and retards.

And yes. Plasma for the win in terms of a natural look and liquid motion, but they do have a fair few downsides. IMO the latest LCD/LEDs have bridged the divide, and are now a better overall package. Mind you I would say that as I'm leaving the plasma fold in two weeks.

Bumder With A Buffer
You got it in the 133??! Fcuk me I only just managed to fit a 42" in my old 172. And that was with my literally hunching over the steering wheel. Lucky I only had to drive down the A14 for 7 odd miles.

I know your a hobbit but f**k me you must of been sitting, sorry standing on the steering wheel??!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Vivid/dynamic settings are for shops and retards.

And yes. Plasma for the win in terms of a natural look and liquid motion, but they do have a fair few downsides. IMO the latest LCD/LEDs have bridged the divide, and are now a better overall package. Mind you I would say that as I'm leaving the plasma fold in two weeks.

Tres true. But for a £500 budget, I'd much rather have a 50" plasma than a 42" LCD. I'd have loved to have a bigger budget and stick with LCD but other priorities rear their ugly heads...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You got it in the 133??! Fcuk me I only just managed to fit a 42" in my old 172. And that was with my literally hunching over the steering wheel. Lucky I only had to drive down the A14 for 7 odd miles.

I know your a hobbit but f**k me you must of been sitting, sorry standing on the steering wheel??!!

The 133's a lot bigger than the Mk2 Clio it's based on, inside. It's like a litte van!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Failed on tech knowledge!

Anyway 50"+ or you're deemed gay iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.