ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else getting this tomorrow/got it today?

Decided this evening that I want it, will be getting the special pack with the plus controller as I dont have a plus controller at present and think the game needs it really.

Supposed to be the best Zelda ever according to IGN, we will see...

Last edited by a moderator:
That video manages to make it look fairly unspectacular.

May give it a go, rarely go on the Wii anymore so could be reason to start again.

Slow red one
I sold my wii ages ago, since then i've lost all faith in Nintendo since they don't keep up with the xbox/ps3. Ocarina of time was my fav and still need to play windwaker. Will still take a look at this though since I think a friend is getting it.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Ocarina of Time was waaaaay ahead of itself when it came out. The story and concept is comparable to today and it came out, what, about 13 years ago (Could Google it, but can't be arsed - I'm sure I was about 13 when I was playing it.

RIP Dan
Would like to get this but..

bloody Wii is knackered. Got it fixed and it broke again within weeks. Got all my MarioKart records on it too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Better than Orcania of Time... AFPMSLOLROLFHARRIS!

The magazine/website should be shut down for even insinuating that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do I have to? OOT changed the face of gaming.

The same reason Mario 64 is hard to top, it redefined gaming.