ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wifey pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
  skoda and audi
Did the wife some pics last night see what u think she is made up with them.Shot with a pentax k20d 1st pic with 2 soft box lights and the second pic shot with 1 softbox and a hair light behind the model...

caz10.gif

caz6.gif

GW RS200
Great photos, the black and white looks great, and the rim lighting is effective!

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I haven't the first clue about photography, but your wife looks very nice! :)

Cupra
Boo, was hoping for something else when I openned the thread. Nice pics though.

You have the complete set up/ studio kit then? Just a hobby or do you earn a living with it?

skoda and audi
Just starting out in studio photography got my own home kit but have a studio i can use doing model porfolios etc....

Oil Burner
Nice photos, the last one you have overdone the skin smoothing imho. Cant see any texture, also lost some of the shadows, makes her face look flat.

Nice work tho.

First one seems really good, but as a few others have mentioned - in the nicest possible way that second shot is a little scary. Not quite sure what though, maybe the eyes.

skoda and audi
Thanks for all your nice comments i agree i think i have over processed no 2 and as for being scary try be married to her...lol

I know her! Only kidding ;)

TBH I saw this on the main page and thought it was going to be pics of 'Wifey'.

Good pics though for sure, although I think the second one lends a bit of a harsh edge to her. It's moody though. I like it. Good photies :)

wifeysworld ftw

nice photos but your going to get someone on here starting "shes a munter" topic. Quite brave i say.

Indeed, Wifey FTW.

On your second point, she's pretty funking far from a 'munter' so I think there's very little risk of that :)

Jesus what am I doing in the photies forum anyway? Misleading thread titles FTL :(

skoda and audi
I have decided to remove the images due to 1 or 2 comments wife was pissed off but like to say thanks to all those who had good contructed comments as with all thing only takes 1 to spoil things to just like to say thanks to the k**b head out there your parents must be so proud...

Da

Less
Such a shame some people cannot engage their brain before posting comments on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.