ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wick's photos from CSS 2011

Hi All,

Another photo thread. As always feedback, comments and criticisms welcomed to help me improve my photography skills!

Nice to meet some of you yesterday!

Cheers,
Sam

(They could have parked these in order!)...

m_CSS17.jpg

m_CSS1.jpg

m_CSS2.jpg

Best "non sport"... Top work Vicky!!

m_CSS3.jpg

The orange tshirt patrol hard at work!

m_CSS4.jpg

m_CSS5.jpg

m_CSS6.jpg

m_CSS7.jpg

RB reflections!!

m_CSS8.jpg

m_CSS9.jpg

m_CSS10.jpg

Best "sport"...

m_CSS11.jpg

m_CSS12.jpg

m_CSS13.jpg

m_CSS14.jpg

m_CSS15.jpg

m_CSS16.jpg

OCD clean!!

m_CSS18.jpg

m_CSS19.jpg

m_CSS20.jpg

m_CSS21.jpg

m_CSS22.jpg

m_CSS23.jpg

The Doctors shiny wagon...

m_CSS24.jpg

My budget bus...

m_CSS25.jpg

m_CSS26.jpg

m_CSS27.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:
  BlackGold 182
Great pics ther buddy! Nice one of mine and yours there! Was good to meet you! I only ended up managing to fix my brake lights last night after u got home! Only a tad annoying!

Great pics ther buddy! Nice one of mine and yours there! Was good to meet you! I only ended up managing to fix my brake lights last night after u got home! Only a tad annoying!

Haha glad you got it sorted buddy!! Sorry I couldn't fix it in the morning at the services. Did it just require a bit more fiddling with the switch position?

BlackGold 182
Well I decided to click it right out and then start again and for some reason it's working again, I should have tried again at CSS really tho lol

Love the first pic AND you took a pic of my car :approve:

Cheers, only a partial snap of K77 though!!

First picture I've seen of mine :) Some of the best pictures I've seen of the show.

Yours was very tidy Scott! Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately I've just checked these on the work computer and they have all changed in quality!! Photobucket/my laptop screen?!

For anyone interested the full set in better res can be found on my Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/sam_wick

Nice shots Sam, I guess you'd photo'd mine enough to be bored of it, so you're excused ;)

Haha not at all mate, was nice to have a day off of camera duty, only fired off about 50 shots in total!

Great pics! Shame there was none of the van. :(

Sorry Dan, none of the ratvan from me! Was very impressed with the wheel on the heap!

Wanted to Say Hi to you as well as I am always over by Colshe Motors, my Mrs lives just off the A46!

Have you got any more picture's of 'Best Sport'?

Think I only fired off the one but I'll have a check on my laptop later... By the time I'd realised how mint it was I'd put away the camera :( I genuinely thought he was changing a wheel when I arrived lol!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Thanks for someone getting a shot of my ph1 oddssey,even if its just on the edge of the shot.:approve: