ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why you should be careful de-wipering

Focus RS + S3
img0321xy.jpg

woooops lol

Focus RS + S3
basically trying to clean my garage up, i was trying to get the good bits off the boot lid in a bad mood, so used my favourite tool, the hammer, and that happened lol

oh yes, epic of all fails

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
ROFL, I used a hacksaw on my old one and it was fine, how the f**k did you manage that!!!

Octavia VRS LE
i was just going to say i swear i seen you about hour or too ago driving... lol. but on a serious note, leave it there!!! lol

An orange one
I did this about 10 years ago on my old saxo!

PMSL, as if that wasnt bad enough, I wasnt around when the guy came to fit the new window...my dad was sorting it out, and i came home to find the wiper put back in the new window!! arrghhhh lol

clio 1.2
What were you using to remove it? A brick?

hahahahhaah

I did this about 10 years ago on my old saxo!

PMSL, as if that wasnt bad enough, I wasnt around when the guy came to fit the new window...my dad was sorting it out, and i came home to find the wiper put back in the new window!! arrghhhh lol

must have sucked!!!!!

luckily you had a spare man

Lol. Someone on here also tried to take off their interior mirror to clean the windscreen 'properly' and cracked it.

Listerine & Poledo
Lol. Someone on here also tried to take off their interior mirror to clean the windscreen 'properly' and cracked it.

Kwik fit changed my shagged washers pump and for no extra charge stuck a 9-inch crack in my windscreen.

I didn't pay for the pump, which they had 5 different types of before they gave up with pattern tat and bought a Renault jobbie.

CLIO PH1 172
smashing job dude.

you should have used the guide on here, used the method twice both times it came of with ease!