ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why would you buy a cup over a full fat 172?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  6/468 17poo
wanted a williams really but cant find a decent one with a decent price theyve all got 100k plus on, everytime i see paul (aka fatboy's) one im jealous and get the urge!

M2 Competition
Lol, have read some of Mike 182's posts since last night, is he the new blaze? :clown:

And Stoddie... grow up! Thought you scots guys were more mature than that tbh.

I've gotta say I've never like The Jesus , comes across arrogant imo dunno why just the way it seems to me. But in this instance I want to meet him and shake his hand :D

f**king love the Jesus lol.

M2 Competition
Lol, didnt mean to generalise the scots Ali.

Just not seen anyone say 'You're going home in an ambulance' since i was at school!

mk1 RSi
Lol that post is gonna be so flamed.

Flame it all you like! (Not aimed at you!) It's purely down to my belief that until you get to 100-200kgs, the weight of your car makes no difference on the road when power output is the same. Add to that that for the 80-odd kilograms I've gained a fantastic set of seats - ok, it's only a Clio but they are better than my A4s and on a par with my old man's old Merc E-class - lights which are supposed to be a shedload better (I haven't seen the standard ones on a Clio, but have seen the difference on other motors) and all the driver aids I think 80kgs is fair game.

Plus, the Cups I see are all driven by students and people on 16 grand. :D
stuck up prick

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Just not seen anyone say 'You're going home in an ambulance' since i was at school!

that was priceless imo. i am still laughing now. lmfao!!!!

mk1 RSi
blimey! so much stuff can happen on cs in such a short amount of time, kept me occupied for a while.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

that was priceless imo. i am still laughing now. lmfao!!!!

I love the stoddie!!! Look at the love here!!!

7617858a3388492442b156886166l.jpg

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Lol, have read some of Mike 182's posts since last night, is he the new blaze? :clown:

And Stoddie... grow up! Thought you scots guys were more mature than that tbh.

youve seen the grief this guy has given me over GDI, on threads and by pm - so sorry, but i do have a personal problem with him.....end of story i think......

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i think this thread has now run its course.

everyone has had their say on a variety of topics, including would you buy a 172 cup over a FF.

Since it has gone so wildly off topic i think this one can now be laid to rest. I am sure the topics discussed will rise yet again at somepoint.

thread now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.