ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why is my coolent smelling

Dirty MK5 Golf.....
Hi all juist went to top the coolent up i had a smell of the coolent and it stinks of petrol bad?
Is it the coolent temp sensor or some thing else?

Thanks for lookin

Bing

Yes c.t.s can cause endless problems including overfueling,but i wouldn't have thought it would make your coolant smell of fuel??

Dirty MK5 Golf.....
Hi Thanks for all the replys...... Yes thats right iv had a majore problems with it bit of a long story when i seen the car on the netr the garage wanted 2k for it but when i went down to have a look at it it sald £1500 in the window so guy come out and sald its over heating a lil bit so he sald if you give me £1500 ill do the head gasket and this was sald on the reciept as will (£1500 including the head gasket) so momday when i aint got notting on im goin down there to see them. Only home hes goin to sort some thing

Thanks for lookin

Bing