ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why is finding clio sports breaking so hard?

impreza sti prodrive
ive been hunting for ages & i cant find a single c/s breaking all i need are the front inner arches & a bonnet relese handle:banghead::cry:
help if yous can please.
cheers nic

www.renparts.co.uk
ive been hunting for ages & i cant find a single c/s breaking all i need are the front inner arches & a bonnet relese handle:banghead::cry:
help if yous can please.
cheers nic

you do know the bonnet release handle isn't just for the sport.. its universal on all mk2 ph2's

the arch liners are in 2 parts on the front arches... around 30 quid per section.. they come with the little metal thread inserts fitted as well..

impreza sti prodrive
yeah i know about the release handle. yeah ive posted in the wanted section & i got quoted £80 for the arches each.

www.renparts.co.uk
i bought them all from renault when i made my 172 replica.. theyre about 30 quid each.. i bought all 4 front ones from renault and the 2 rears off ebay

impreza sti prodrive
how much you after for it dan? is it the handle or the part that the wire goies into? cheers nic

BMW M3
I know what you mean... i hunted round for ages for a breaking sport.

I think 24/7 spares (or similar) where breaking one a few weeks ago.

Anyway, go on to parts gate way and type in what you want.... i got 4 replies within hours of the parts i was looking for, and at a good price.

VaVa
I've had to buy the lower arch liner for both sides. One was claimed by a badger and the other came of at 135mph.

Think they were £27 each and then a couple of quid for four of the plastic plugs that hold them in.

www.renparts.co.uk
like i say its 60 quid then for the front section off each side, might as well get it from a dealer as theyre usually twisted/cracked as its rare to find one without front end damage..