ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why doesn't my snow foam foam anymore?

Da

Less
You still not received yours Daniel?? :eek:

I'm going to have another bash with mine tomorrow after work i think!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've written the money off mate.

Sent god knows how many pm's to the guy, its been about a month now.....

Nevermind! Tough lesson learned i think.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
1-10 mix
snowfoamma5.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It just f***s me off as I have never EVER fucked anyone about. I am honest with everyone.

Why people feel the need to be pricks really gets me.

Anyway, we're spamming, and you're a mod so lets move along! ;)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
doesn't the snowfoam slide off if you have decent wax/sealant on the car? I find this happens quite a lot.

would it be better to use the snowfoam when the car is dry?? i usually wet the car first...

clio 172 cup
I've written the money off mate.

Sent god knows how many pm's to the guy, its been about a month now.....

Nevermind! Tough lesson learned i think.

Are you serious? Your not expecting to get yours and your not gonna try and claim your money back? I've still got some hope that mine'll turn up eventually and if not I'm relying on paypal to get my money back. I wish I'd just ordered it straight from cyc, this group buy has been a joke :clown:

Da

Less
Winkle, you only have a set time period to reclaim money through PayPal. My feeling is that this time frame will now have expired.

clio 172 cup
I'm pretty sure it's 90 days from payment. I've had trouble with ebay in the past and it's always been resolved.

Skoda Fabia vRS
use warm water, dont use too much, and IIRC set your lance just off its lowest setting

though i havent used mine for a few months now

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mine works well (from the group buy) I'm after a new pressure washer this Christmas, so will need a Karcher attatchment. Happy with mine :)