ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do Clio owners get hungry

172 Cup
and feel the need to eat the steering wheel!

Does anywhere do replacement parts for the inserts or whatever they're called?

Not that I actually drive with my hands here, but it annoys me a little bit how mine looks.

Re: Why do ClioSport owners get hungry

Two or three forum members re-trim steering wheels in their spare time/as a business and the results look brilliant (not to mention an exchange service, along with you get to choose from a million colours etc).

Can't for the life of me remember the usernames though xD

172 Cup

The wheel on mine is fine, its just the inserts (where your thumbs are meant to go.

Does anyone do replacements?

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172

The wheel on mine is fine, its just the inserts (where your thumbs are meant to go.

Does anyone do replacements?

My right hand thumb grip looks like the previous owner had a good nibble on it and I'd like a replacement too.

Done a Google search a week ago or so but nothing came up. K-Tec do carbon fibre replacements but I can't justify spending £82 on thumb grips!

MK3 Clio DCI 86

My right hand thumb grip looks like the previous owner had a good nibble on it and I'd like a replacement too.

Done a Google search a week ago or so but nothing came up. K-Tec do carbon fibre replacements but I can't justify spending £82 on thumb grips!

Yeah same lol. Someone would be a millionaire if they could manufacture cheap replacement thumb grips.