ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's wrote their flamer 172 off in warrington?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
just coming through penketh and the other side of the road is blocked off by the police with a ph2 172 flamer looking sorry for itself with no front end on the fucker.

Feel sorry for you bud if your on here:(:dapprove:

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
no mate it was dark and police lights flashing

I only know of 2 around here, one in widnes and one runcorn not sure which one is on the forum its either one or the other

i just went past it, turned round and tried to get plate going back other way........couldnt see it......looked VERY bad though

R56 JCW
Mullen, from the sounds of it dude, the cars in a bad way, so meaning the driver wont be on ere or maybe in hospital (hope there ok who ever) i dont think the first thing there gonna do is come on CS and post up about a crash lol, man o man

Danny, u might see it in the graveyard :)

Clio 197 F1
Yeah I saw this, Its was on an 03 plate, looked nasty.

Think he went up the kerb on the left span round and ended up in the outside lane.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i seen this to ambulance was just pulling up as we drove past god knows how it happened, to f**k it up that bad must of been drivin like a Coont!

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
unlucky hope drivers ok!

ITS THE 1 FROM WIDNES the missus just informed me, lives on same road, so... -1 172

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
were abouts do you live clionoob is it Heathroad?

oh n about my previous point its pretty hard to loose it round there!

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Does this make mine a little bit rarer?

In all seriousness, I hope the fella is OK. As read previously, this time of year seems to be 172 killer.

172 cup
Hope whoever was driving is ok - My mate had a crash at the weekend and was in a bad way in hospital (still is) makes you drive more safely anyway

R56 JCW
Hope whoever was driving is ok - My mate had a crash at the weekend and was in a bad way in hospital (still is) makes you drive more safely anyway

Is that the numpty u was talking about the other month?? Maybe im getting mixed up with another thread??