ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos got the most tuned K4M?

as above

i think i remmeber reading someone on here has got 132bhp out of one.

how was that done? and who was it? do they have a project thread going?

cheers

182 cup pack
Guys before getting the 182, I had a 1,4 16v fully moded to 1,6 16v that run 140 bhp and 17,8 kg of torgue...Oliver helped me a lot.

Car was really nice and miss it a lot,but Renault Sports are much better cars.

The engine-mods were the following:

Exhaust system: Supersprint 4 to 1 manifold,sports cat,Elia V6 back box.

Induction: Bmc cda, and throttle body from Megane 2,0 16v (was larger than the oem one)

Engine: Shrick cams, compretion ratio at 11/1 ,1600 16v block,the cylinder head was modded for better flow.

Ecu was reprogrammed and limiter was somewhere between 7000 and 7200 rpm.:evil:

Dyno day:

sounds good

how easy was it to fit the megane throttle body?

and what would you say was your best mod for power gain?

182 cup pack
Easy enough.10 mins job I'd say for someone that knows what to do.

And the dyno diagramm I've posted is with this mod before and after.

The best mods were the Shrick cams and the 1,6 16v block.

2002 Clio 1.6 16v
I've got a 1.6 16v clio and looking for some mods, the megane 2.0 16v throttle body is that the one off the old megane coupes with about 150BHP are they a direct swap? Looking at getting a remap which with filter and exhaust should take it to 120BHP from 110BHP, finally where did you get the schrick cams from and what duration were they?

Many thanks

Mark

Last edited:
  182 cup pack
I've got a 1.6 16v clio and looking for some mods, the megane 2.0 16v throttle body is that the one off the old megane coupes with about 150BHP are they a direct swap? Looking at getting a remap which with filter and exhaust should take it to 120BHP from 110BHP, finally where did you get the schrick cams from and what duration were they?

Many thanks

Mark

I took the cams from my local garage(I live in Greece)

It would not be difficult to find those cams in the Shrick home page.

If I remember well they were aprox 244° wich mean that they were mild cams,cause I wanted to emphasize in the low and middle rpm range.

The throttle body is the one you're talking about and it is a direct replacement.It is a 10 min job as I said...

Evo 6, E92 320d
Which Megane(year) did the throttle body come from? Also the new K4M as in the twingo is 130bhp std.

2002 Clio 1.6 16v
Must be the newer ones as found a 2.0 16v one on ebay but it was for cars with a throttle cable mines fly by wire!

whats this 4 to 1 manifold? is that the peice before the decat? how do you modify that to fit?

ok found this... if this is the 4 to 1.. what does the standard k4m pipe look like?

faecher_1_6_16v_a.jpg

Many thanks

Mark

I took the cams from my local garage(I live in Greece)

It would not be difficult to find those cams in the Shrick home page.

If I remember well they were aprox 244° wich mean that they were mild cams,cause I wanted to emphasize in the low and middle rpm range.

The throttle body is the one you're talking about and it is a direct replacement.It is a 10 min job as I said...

any links for the homepage as the only one ive found in english has no info about products for sale

182 cup pack
I forgot to write down that my 1,4 was with throttle cable wich mean that only models before 2002 can have it....

I tried to find the code in my pc,but probably I erased it.

Thats the exhaust manifold:
872701.jpg

The shrick site must be: http://www.drschrick.de

ClioI Ph.3 1.6 16V
Last edited: