ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who, Where and What - South East

172cup
Re: Who, Where and What

Who - Alessandro
Where - Finchley London
What - BG 182

v6spoiler00.jpg

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

Devon in the south east? Something I'm not getting here.

Sorry, I didnt look where the thread was posted and thought it was like a super-thread of all areas! I only use the "new posts" button these days! Admins might want to remove my entry, or even better, move it over to a new thread for the south west :p

yeah :D Is that a real tilt-shift or a photoshop work?

photoshop work, my first attempt :)

I'll stick around on CS :) There's a few on here, and soon to be a couple more, to talk VX with lol!

^ I did. It has been nagging in my mind for ages. That simply confirmed it. Can't decide if I want to buy an N/A and maybe charge it later down the line, or strtch myself now for a standard turbo...

182 is nearly back to standard now :) Few more bits going up for sale soon.

Sorry SE, I'll stop ranting now!

Looking for 182

That's some awesome pics there SS

Thanks dude, I'm doing some bits to the car at the moment, and I'm planning a MASSIVE detail so will hopefully get some better pictures in the next couple of months. Looking back at the car park ones I realised I made some stupid mistakes, so want to do some better shots :)