ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who uses poly windows on there road legal track car ?

What slider kit do you run on your front windows ?
Have you glued the front windows in round the seems ?

They're not lockable as such, but they are lockable in the fact that there are tiny nylon lock nuts on the inside and you can't undo them or open them from the outside.

The window is just a big square hole rather than four holes, and the slider is what slides across to cover it.

I haven't glued them in no. They are held into position by the original bolt which holds the glass in place. They won't move for s**t now. And I've got foam edging around the edges to stop it from wobbling.

No leaks either as the actual hole is covered by the window scoop.

Clio 220 PH2
Used, 4 hole I think, bought them with my throttle bodies. Instantly decided against them :smiley:

I'll grab some photos of them tomorrow if you like, where are you located?
Thanks mate to be honest I have a few other parts i need to buy before the window plus the bill for the roll cage has come through as well :eek: haha but it's something I will be looking at getting in the near future. But if you could drop me some pictures and a price when I do come to buy some I will give you a shout (of course if you still have them)
Many thanks
Ben

Clio 220 PH2
They're not lockable as such, but they are lockable in the fact that there are tiny nylon lock nuts on the inside and you can't undo them or open them from the outside.

The window is just a big square hole rather than four holes, and the slider is what slides across to cover it.

I haven't glued them in no. They are held into position by the original bolt which holds the glass in place. They won't move for s**t now. And I've got foam edging around the edges to stop it from wobbling.

No leaks either as the actual hole is covered by the window scoop.
I see I am with you.
That's pretty good I thought you had to glue round the window leave it for a while and then it fall out haha. Stupid question time because I haven't looked at the window mech yet where do the screws screw in because I have cm composite fibre glass doors and they are empty inside that's why I thought I might have to glue them in place

I see I am with you.
That's pretty good I thought you had to glue round the window leave it for a while and then it fall out haha. Stupid question time because I haven't looked at the window mech yet where do the screws screw in because I have cm composite fibre glass doors and they are empty inside that's why I thought I might have to glue them in place

When you take the normal door card off mate it's easy to see. It's just the bolt for the support bracket for the glass. I've taken the mechanism and brackets out, just put the bolt through the hole in the door like normal and the plastic is tightly sitting on top of it.

Clio 220 PH2
When you take the normal door card off mate it's easy to see. It's just the bolt for the support bracket for the glass. I've taken the mechanism and brackets out, just put the bolt through the hole in the door like normal and the plastic is tightly sitting on top of it.
Ok mate thank you very much I shall have a little look over the weekend see what I can find/ break haha