ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who smokes

Do you smoke in your car?

• Total voters
  Clio Trophy
As the title says

I was wanting to make this a poll but dont have a clue how to.

Who all smokes in there 182?

Clio Trophy
i do smoke but not when driving the 182. i smoke in my fiesta but tht was made in 19 canteen and goes like a shed.
i am to busy enjoying the 182 to have a fag while driving and because its still new to me in not going to ruin it cus i dnt want a fag burn haha

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pretty disgusting habit but I think through the years of campaigning, price inflation ect... there are a lot less people smoking especially youngsters.

Not sure if it's just me that's noticed it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't smoke, and if anyone tried to light up in my car, even though it's only a sh1tty Clio, they'd be walking home. Disgusting habit to subject others to.

Clio 172 Cup
I don't smoke anyway but if someone even thought about lighting up in the car the ejector seat button would be pressed.

Even people who do smoke and stink ain't allowed in my car or house without being Fa-breezed down!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I smoke. I also smoke in my car too. Went a whole year without smoking in it but was I f**k getting out and standing in heavy rain to have a smoke.

Window down and a new air freshener every few weeks and it's fine.

Prepare for Smoke Wars, where the holier than thou, anti-tobacco lobbying busy body nobodies lay the smack down on smokers.

Mk5 golf gti
I quit smoking 2 years ago but when i Did I never smoked in my car

I have pride in my possessions, nothing worse than a car or house that stinks of stale smoke

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I smoke in all my other cars but don't in the 200 as it also carries the kids.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Never even tried it!
Dirty habit, hate the smell of it.

Mrs mum smokes in the house. Can smell it as soon as they open the door, and always leave stinking of it, it's nasty, one of the worse odours IMO.

Definitely not allowed in the car either! Never allowed anyone to smoke in any of my cars.. A bit anal I agree. If they want a fag, walk.

Smoking is vile. It should be banned. I'd much rather pay £3 for a litre of petrol than let other people do what makes them happy.

Smoking is vile. It should be banned. I'd much rather pay £3 for a litre of petrol than let other people do what makes them happy.

I agree with smoking being vile, but what I'd do is tax the s**t out of cigarettes to keep the fuel prices down. People would still by them even if they were double the price so the driver would be better off! I know it wouldn't happen but I don't care if people smoke, just as long as there not in my face with it.

PMSL yeah cos like, tax on fags is well cheap at the moment. Wake up and smell what you shovellin. Smokers subsidise your taxes and fund the public services you use. Anyone who can't grasp this is a f**king tablet. Anti-smokers need to be killed.

PMSL yeah cos like, tax on fags is well cheap at the moment. Wake up and smell what you shovellin. Smokers subsidise your taxes and fund the public services you use. Anyone who can't grasp this is a f**king tablet. Anti-smokers need to be killed.

Lol you chump, don't you think i know that already? Like I said though they could still bump the taxes up far greater than they currently are and people would still smoke, it might in turn improve the public services that 'we' use... How you can say I'm an anti smoker amazes me also, I only just said that I don't mind people smoking as long as it's not in my face...

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Roy the troll can obviously place an exact cost on the NHS cost drain that smokers enhanced health care provides, proving it outweighs the tax they've paid through their somewhat shorter smoking lives? :D

Mk5 golf gti
I agree with smoking being vile, but what I'd do is tax the s**t out of cigarettes to keep the fuel prices down. People would still by them even if they were double the price so the driver would be better off! I know it wouldn't happen but I don't care if people smoke, just as long as there not in my face with it.

Im with you.

f**k the smokers

PMSL at chump!

The second part of that post was just a general ramble. Not a reaction to your post. Anti-smokers make my blood boil, because they're almost always f**king stupid.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I'm quite anti-smoking but only when it directly affects me, smokers can do what they want in their own houses, but keep your toxic smoke to yourselves.... In thier own cars I'd say it is an equivalent risk to talking on a mobile phone.

I'd also like to point out I'm not stupid or require killing ;)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
FLOL now we've got around to smoke-driving being dangerous. Do you breathe when driving?

I have not yet forgotten to do this - Although maybe I wrongly assume breathing doesn't involve lighting a small stick with fire and dropping it occassionally.

(Can you tell work is a drag today).

:D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I dont smoke, and smokers dont smoke in my car/house etc.

I dont have anything against them though, like said the tax helps us all. In fact I'd go further and legalise other smokable substances to bring in more tax, but thats for another thread...

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I have not yet forgotten to do this - Although maybe I wrongly assume breathing doesn't involve lighting a small stick with fire and dropping it occassionally.

Forgot to mention, I never actually said it was dangerous - Is talking on a mobile in a car really that bad? ;)

Have you ever been a smoker? Obviously that's a loaded question, as you clearly haven't and therefore clearly don't know what you're talking about. I'm not being nasty or obtuse, it's just that you clearly have no clue about driving and smoking. It's about as dangerous as opening a window.