ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who owns the Trophy No. 182?

Red Clio 197 F1
With all this talk about Trophies still up for grabs, it made me think who is the lucky owner of number 182?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
It's owned by Wayne and Kathy (Slugger and SpecialK), co-founders and ex-chairpeople of Cliosport

Red Clio 197 F1
Apparently 25 went to Switzerland, does anyone know if their plaques were 0-25 or 501-525?

007 is very cool though

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
There were 50 Swiss Trophy's in the end, and i'm pretty sure they were numbered 1-50 / 50.

Lee

BMW M2C
henbroon said:
Bunch of greedy bu@@ers. What do they wanna deprive the world of a trophy for?? They'll never drive it.

It's going to be used, not stored.

And Williams 0001 was sold as part of a collection, but was then resold on.

r-jay said:
Someone brought the whole collection as a lot didnt they?
Yep they gave the Williams back though as part of a deal for technical support for the rest of the collection.

Lee

BMW M2C
edde said:
Yep they gave the Williams back though as part of a deal for technical support for the rest of the collection.

Not quite right.

I'm sure it sure it's location will be revealed one day though. Not really my place to say.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I found this one!!! Best number IMO!!!
05-trophy-clio-plaque.jpg

RS4 480hp,STI 420hp,ELISE
99% of the time, the Frence keep number one for introduction and testdrive for press etc..

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Yeah i think you are right, i recall something about williams no. 1 being owned by the williams co. After what i heard it should have been on display at the williams headquarters???

Lee

BMW M2C
Williams 0001 was with Williams F1 until they sold it just before Christmas, someone purchased the entire collection then sold the Williams on again as they didn't want it, they just wanted the F1 cars.

Renault UK are keeping Trophy 001 and it will be used for press events, track days etc.

A Grey Slab (Audi Estate)
As far as I am aware Williams number one was owned by Williams / Frank Williams but has since benn wrote off.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
doug i said that but williams 001 wasen't written off i don't think....is it someone on here that owns 002 williams...can't remember the name of the guy...

Lee said:
Not quite right.

I'm sure it sure it's location will be revealed one day though. Not really my place to say.
Has king Strobe got it locked up hidden away from sight then