ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who is r6ecm

O

Oakley12

Tbf he was driving like a tit! People like that make people like us look bad.

cliosport 172 mk2
all above i agree that gsi could of braked and the clio occupants could of been sitting in the back of that astra, i dont agree with how they were driving, but was good to see that the clio spanked the two turbo charged cars :) shame didnt do it legally on a track etc... as for this thread being private the person who made this video shouldnt of put a public video of his driving antics on a public website lol no brainer really...:)

cliosport 172 mk2
yep this thing happens on a daily basis cant understand why people on here are scruitinising me for putting this up as its a general intrest topic, and not me driving, people have their own free will to watch a link or not so to make a sarky comment to force a opinion is wrong in my eyes but of course thats my opinion. :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
yep this thing happens on a daily basis cant understand why people on here are scruitinising me for putting this up as its a general intrest topic, and not me driving, people have their own free will to watch a link or not so to make a sarky comment to force a opinion is wrong in my eyes but of course thats my opinion. :)

who's scrutinising you?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
To give him a bit of kudos, it does sound like he rev matches when he changes down, that's more than a lot of drivers do.

Clio RS200
I think he got a bit excited and surprised himself. Don't condone it, but deep down we're all smiling

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
To give him a bit of kudos, it does sound like he rev matches when he changes down, that's more than a lot of drivers do.

Someone asked me what rev matching was the other day, I explained it and he said 'you mean like this?'

He then dipped the clutch, changed from 3rd to 4th, then floored the accelerator and then popped the clutch. Massive jerk from the transmission, I could feel his engine mounts crying.

Nope, not like that at all.

O

Oakley12

I rev match, just what I've always done since about a week after I passed my test :)

cliosport 172 mk2
lol yep and as far as to say a slow clio vs slow turbo i used to own a vxr and by far not a slow car by any stretch chip, no one is obligated to look at the treads just a common intrest thats all mate.jeeezus get out more mate.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
lol yep and as far as to say a slow clio vs slow turbo i used to own a vxr and by far not a slow car by any stretch chip, no one is obligated to look at the treads just a common intrest thats all mate.jeeezus get out more mate.

I get out enough to know an astra vxr and a 172 are both pretty slow cars in the grand scheme of things mate, I have been writing for total vauxhall magazine for about half a dozen years now so its not like im new to a vxr, lol

Depends what you are used to, but to me those are both fairly slow cars and certainly not worth you continuing touching yourself while posting the video to umpteen different threads again and again.

cliosport 172 mk2
lol mate im not posting it in umpteen different amount of threads at all total count being this one and one other to be frank i didnt realise it would cause this amount of entertainment tbh, and im used to going from both cars so yeah i would know the difference tbh mate, but all opinions are welcome :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
lol mate im not posting it in umpteen different amount of threads at all total count being this one and one other to be frank i didnt realise it would cause this amount of entertainment tbh, and im used to going from both cars so yeah i would know the difference tbh mate, but all opinions are welcome :)

Both slow, and both driven by idiots and not worth trying to be a hero in at the risk of other peoples lives, thats my opinion.

cliosport 172 mk2
jonnyrobert hit the nail on the head exactly what ive been trying to say not to promote illegal dangerous driving cant get the staff these days ;)

M140i/Orange 182
What a t**t.

I know this stretch of dual carriage way, it's the A10 just past Brookfield farm north bound towards Hertford/ware which is a accident black spot. There is currently 3-4 RIP flower arrangements near that stretch of the a10.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Youth for you... I did it when young too. Albeit in a completely crap and dangerous car lol.

But doing it, around others, of film, them posting it? Oh dear! Silly lad. 140mph? Meh, Mondeo is stretching it's legs at that! :D

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol at 'spanked them'. Tailgated and crawled past.

Rapid car fam.

53 Clio's & counting
Youth for you... I did it when young too. Albeit in a completely crap and dangerous car lol.

But doing it, around others, of film, them posting it? Oh dear! Silly lad. 140mph? Meh, Mondeo is stretching it's legs at that! :D

So true, I've had 2 ST24's (Showing my age now, back in about 2001 ish) and I LOVED them, and as you say 130+ was just getting into it's stride :)

Clio 197
Im not ive done the same to vxr's in my past clio's. clio's are only slow cars on this forum. In real life they are very capable in straight line drags with other fast hatch's.
Exactly mate, I've raced a Astra vxr in the wet and I was getting ahead. It just can't put the power down.

My 197 can keep pace with most other hot hatches untill we get above 80