ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has thw LOUDEST Clio

as in stereo not exhaust :) just ut of interest to see what the top dogs got compared to my puppy set up, heh, the guy that set mine up did a dB test and said it was on par with a jumbo jet but much has been done since then and just thought id see, and whoever they are, r ya going to southend meet??

Ooh, new system! Will have to take a look next time I get out. :)

Is Evil Ice still running his or has he stripped it to make some money perhaps?

silver valver/hybrid

evil ice was at bass junkies on sunday in wolverhampton, didnt see him put it on the db meter though. car still looking the same but a lot of the painted interior was looking a bit tatty.

a space shuttle taking off is 160db, :p can u beat that?

one atomic 15ich sub can, its the loudest speaker in the world, i went to see it last week. it can reach 172db, just one sub.

i have a lower range atomic sub but i cant measure the db :( not many ppl know of atomic subs, they are the loudest highest spl subs u can buy, they cost a bit though :) and so do the amps u need. i wish i could measure the db. my mate had to 12 inch atomicshe got 140db or sumit, not that great, he needed to power them more.

where did u go 2 see this atomic epic, the loudest car in europe this year is 170db with 4 15 inch atomic, 1 15 hasnt hit 172db

gti girl, i dont actually no, this is just what they told me, bout 115 - 120 im guessing :S i like the look of the big boy kicker that kicks out 2000w rms, yea i cant wait to see night icon, looks the biz, mine sounds crap from outside, too much rattling from bumper and stuff, i just sorted out the mesh wiv aliminium silicon :>

i got 140 DB of my system with a cerwin Vega reflex 12 inch and genisis amp now got a 15 inch ported focal access sub but havent had it measeured yet

i propose a sound off at southend heheheh!!

can we have other cars tho too or just clios?

my mates car is weelllll loud lol!

Sounds good 2 me, we have built 3 cars over 160db and now doin a 4th

winners of advanced 361 - 720 162.1db

runners up advanced 361 - 720 161db

and if u go up southend ur probably heard james in his white nova with 8 12s :sick:

lol! my mate has 4 kennys running on three amps! its feckin loud but he needs sound proofing sounds like a nova lol!

this should be good tho!

ah man, i shud of kept quiet, i will be embarressed at the SSO (Southend Sound Off) maybe i can be host lol, i think it shud be jst clios tho as it is a clio meet, i no sum1 wiv a saxo running 2 12s and 2 10s in there boot, 7x10s in front doors and compaonents in bk and that is crucifying, but he moved bk to hull heh

hm...im still working out whether to go or not, and i bet every1 on here says dont defy ur ban to go to this meet, its nto worth it etc, but i rly want to, bin looking forward to it for months, and ill never forget when i had one sub in my boot all plain, some women came over looked at it, and just had a look of disgust cos it was plain and walked off, :) need her to be there again :)

no dont!! cant one of your mates drive it for you? if they are fully comp?

dont worry not many woman now about that stuff and it takes a lot to impress them!!

vix

well you will have to show me to find out! ;)

but hey no drivin pls! get one of your mates to drive down! you will get more respect for that then the coppers cant do sh*te all hehehe!

but the ony ppl fully comp i no are my mum and dad, lol, none of my mates can cos wudnt be insured, mite ask my dad, but i duno, he used to race porsches and sh*t, but duno if its his thing now,

but the ony ppl fully comp i no are my mum and dad, lol, none of my mates can cos wudnt be insured, mite ask my dad, but i duno, he used to race porsches and sh*t, but duno if its his thing now,

yea.......but last time i was wiv m8s, and i only actually met one person and didnt even get his name, lol, just hope ppl dont look dis-approvingly upon the happy clio :)

well i have already seen it at southend and i like it!

so what its your car not theres they aint got to drive it have they! silly!

i will chat to you matey! it will be a laugh! everyones really friendly so you will be fine!

A few months ago i reached 148 dB with 2 DLS UR 15 woofers @ 54 Hz, so thats a very low frequency to play that loud.

Itook it all out, and now I just have a set of 6x9s in the front doors and a set of tweeters on the dash, when I took out the stereo my car was at lest 5 cm higher at the rear.:D

Stanced Honda S2000

thats a nice install, i like it. im after getting mine done out proper , its a bit amateurish at the mo! i did it thats why !

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1063815119__DSCF0090.jpghttp://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1063815119__DSCF0090.jpg

Spec :

Kenwood MP3 Head unit

500watt RMS 15" lightning audio sub powered by JBL 2 channel 400watt amp

jensen 220 watt amp running 170watt alpine fronts, standard tweeters on dash, 150 watt pionerrs in rear, 220watt pionerr 6*9s

its loud but id love to get it tested to see how loud. ive set off a golf alarm the other day !

B 8

Black Mk2 172 [ B 8 ]

Fellas, give me three weeks and Ill have the loudest Clio. Itll consist of two Digital Design 9512e Dual 1-ohm 12" subwoofers and two U.S. Amps DE-3000 Class-DE (90 plus % efficiency) 3000 watts RMS each. Its designed to compete in the dB Drag Racing Association format in the Street-A Class. Theres gonna be a comp here in Australia in early november. Hopefully Ill take out my class.