ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the new iPhone 4?

So...the iPhone4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some lump turned up at the O2 store I was queuing at this morning, ignored the queue and just walked straight in, asking about 'his' iPhone.

The security fella took him outside and pointed to the horizon, where the end of the line was.

Never mind.

A bloke, his wife and kid walked in to look at some Nokia phones as I was stood in the doorway waiting to be let into the shop. Needless to say, they weren't in there very long.

clio 1.6 16v
soo pleased with mine, im away in bournemouth atm coz of work and was like f**k it im still gettin one, the hotel desk guy was a lil suprised to see me strolling down the stairs and out the door at 4.40am although i have extra credit for being first in the queue at orange in bournemouth!

Monaro VXR
Will try and pick one up in a few days. Was told they will be getting stock in pretty much every day for them for the next few weeks.

O2 were being tw*ts though. Apparently because the number I wished to keep was originally not in my name and I had to transfer it to a PAYG sim it means I am now a new customer not an old one. Even though I have been with them for years. Was me paying the bill all that time just was not in my name. So I don't see what the problem is. But no I have to wait.

I will have my black 32GB soon though. White just looks shite in my opinion.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
A guy infront of me must of queued for approximately 4 hours, then failed the ID check.

Ouch.

BMW E46 330i Touring
wozzaa - if the contract wasn't in your name what did you expect them to do?!? Legally you weren't responsible for the bills so any alteration to that previously agreed contract would be worth absolutely nothing from a legal POV.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep, the chap in front of me who I was chatting to in the queue... he failed the check and walked away empty-handed.

BG 182 FF
I've got one. 32gb. o2 can't seem to activate the b*****d thing though, so I've been staring at a pretty brick all day :mad:

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
I got mine at 10:30am from Tesco. Just walked in, no queue but they had only one left.

12 month contract too, so able to upgrade next year. Also double the data allowance of O2, nice!

Went to O2 this afternoon and got a micro sim, transferred my current contract onto it and popped it in the new phone, so I can use it right away rather than having to wait for the PAC to come through.

SLK250 CDI
Was 2:30pm before mine got delivered, looks awesome, major improvement on the 3G. Had a couple of trial runs with SIM card cutting and then did my contract one, eventually got it working. :|

Stupid T-Mobile, they still don't know when they're releasing the 4 or micro-SIMs.

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
lol people in huddersfield must not care much, i strolled into o2 at 2ish and they were empty and had stock, then walked into orange a few doors down, again who had stock and said although i cannot upgrade yet i can have a PAYG one for £480 lol - think ill pass!

dk

911 GTS Cab
I'm holding out for the model where you can make calls by holding the phone in your hand ;)

fiesta 1.25
Got one that I'm typing on now which took 2 mina to get but needed to get another which I'm going back to apple tomorrow for. Didn't fancy queuing

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
They asked me for my driver's license and photocopied it. That was about it though.

there were loads of people taking forever to process through in my O2 store (problems with ccs, IDs, allsorts), I was done within 5 mins, didn't even ask me for any ID.

There was a kid with his Mum in the Hereford store, no joke must have taken 30/40 minutes to get his phone sorted, took me about 5 mins as well. I think I was probably the only person in the whole queue that even knew anything about the tariffs!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
According to DHL tracking...

Looks like the one I ordered with O2 over the phone yesterday is on for delivery this morning :)

Roll on 5 pm so I can get home and see if its arrived.