ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who else has this to look forward to?

Monaco
Got mine out of the way early. That's an 8 foot tree with a passenger and driver still in comfort. Good old Clio :)

IMG_61702_zpse8ae4f82.jpg

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
We've a couple of lutons at the lock up - I'll probably use one of them.

Can't think of anything worse than still finding pine needles in the 197 in June.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Always get ours the weekend before the big day, otherwise it starts browning beforehand. Always keep it up till 12th night too, real tree ftw!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
this is my first Xmas in my own house so looking forward to getting the tree as we always had an artificial one at the family home.
seems a bit strange planting a tree in my living room but hey, festive spirit and all.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm not looking forward to it so much as I've a new kitty who basically destroys everything :relieved:

Not me. We bought an artificial one. Nicely boxed, B&Q is a minute down the road so walked back with it under my arm.

Leaving the wench to it and not getting involved ensures me peace and quiet so I'm happy. Bonus that I currently have this view from the sofa too:

15292465154_8bf52a94c3_c.png

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
I'll be bending our tree in to fit. We'll see how it fits around the rollcage though...