ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who’s clio on YouTube....

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I’m sure it has 4 stripes not 2

“Oh Zee” wheels? f**k off

“cOOkSport”

That was enough for me.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
He's just borrowing it whilst he gets another car sorted, he mentions it in another of his videos.

Guys a bit of a gimp. Had a 15 plate Audi S3 that he 'bought' then ended up 'giving back' to Audi after about a month as it 'wasn't exciting enough'.

To be fair to him, he took a hell of a lot of critism and piss taking well on Facebook.

PH2 172
State of the paint on that 3/4 panel at 0:50 :eek:penmouth:
Very observant.
All brake lines match & there are there are no ABS/ESB warnings light lit up on the dash
But you are Mr Perfect in your shiny knackered wreck.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Would like to quickly add, that all of my brake lines are the same and I have no warning lights whatsoever. So do explain...

Last edited:

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Not to my taste but it looks to present reasonably well and not sure turning off the Traction control on greasy country roads is a good idea.
Once the person doing the vid calms down a bit it would be an easier watch.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Things always seem better at the time, and always better if it’s your creation.
Not my cuppa tea.

Megane R26

9:55.. Those eyebrows..
I don't like him,looks and acts like he's railed a couple of nose beers before each video.

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
The only thing on that car I'm liking is the fk rear lights looks so much better than standard