ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whiteline

phase 1 flamer 172
Not as asked but on a road car, when I fitted it I thought it made a difference, but when I removed it didn't really notice anything.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
They move the roll resistance rearwards.

On a standard clio I personally think thats a good thing, but on a well setup one with the correct rate springs its a bad thing.

So its impossible to say if it will improve or make worse without knowing the car spec TBH.

Also, driver styles vary and hence one person will prefer more oversteer than another.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My preference is to run softer springs with stiffer roll bars so you don't compromise comfort as much.

But on a track car you can run stiffer springs so essentially you don't need a stiffer roll bar. However some tracks differ and will make a car naturally understeer or oversteer so an adjustable arb can be useful for quick adjustment to suit the track.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Had a whiteline fitted a few weeks back. Finally got to test it this weekend. Since I am known on here for vague drawings, I drew one describing my experience with the RARB in the wet this weekend.

Attachments

• Whiteline.jpg
    Whiteline.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 44
I've never had an issue in the wet with my Whiteline set on hard, maybe I don't drive daft enough lol

On track however it's brilliant, really makes the car feel flat/neutral in the corners.