ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whiteline arb - new shape

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
well the parents are asking what they could get me and mentioned anything i need for the clio i have my eibach sportlines on order so wouldnt mind an arb to go along with it, but after searching i cant seem to find one which people have on theres on here, have whiteline brought out a new shape, the only one i can see is the one of k tec but at 175 is that the going rate? :S cheers for any help

Yes that's the going rate , demon tweaks sold them for £160 , they may be the cheapest , don't buy one from k tec , they will hold your money till they get one in , and that could be months of they haven't got any , I'm pretty sure demon tweaks have a few left , k tec had my money about a month before they refunded me !

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah i was the same but going off jam sport and it showing a picture and is abit better layed out in my opinion. sure theres nothing wrong with balance motorsport. im looking forward to going from apex to eibach sportlines and a arb :)

SQ5
Would someone be able to send me a picture of all individual parts when they get one. Possibly an opportunity to to make up something similiar!

GSXR + KDX220
Recieved my Whiteline ARB from Jam Sport today, and just been fitting it!

Very happy with the results! I set it to the stiffest setting and its so pin-point accurate now and just sticks like glue round roundabouts and changes direction so quickly! :)

Well worth the money! Just need to try it on track now

Recieved my Whiteline ARB from Jam Sport today, and just been fitting it!

Very happy with the results! I set it to the stiffest setting and its so pin-point accurate now and just sticks like glue round roundabouts and changes direction so quickly! :)

Well worth the money! Just need to try it on track now

ive only set it to the lowest setting. I was a little concerned about it being too stiff for the road.

No problems with that?

GSXR + KDX220
I cant comment on the softer setting as I didnt try it but IMO its fine on the road it you dont mind a bit of oversteer if you provoke it, i.e. lifting off aggresively mid corner!

Ive only been a for a short blast so will update after a proper drive :)

It depends how you like to drive too I guess

tbh I dont go crazy on the roads especially during the winter as its cup killing season lol.

Its definitely doing something on the softest setting. I shall have to try the hardest setting for the next track day I thinks.

GSXR + KDX220
Amen to that! I was a little "ahh we'll see" towards it but im very impressed by the improvement....and for past comments Ive read about it being a "placebo effect".....it really isnt!!

172 cup
I ordered mine from KTEC and was told it would be in by middle of the week, it wasnt !! now they wont commit to when they will have any in but they already took my £175.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
im glad i didnt go with k tec when i ordered mine i was going to until a fellow member said against it. had mine on a while now and it really is good bit of kit. stick to the road

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Am I right in saying that the damper bolt mounted 'L' brackets have been revised at somepoint for greater strength?

If so could someone post a pick of the old and new design ones, thank you. Not sure which I have.

I ordered mine from KTEC and was told it would be in by middle of the week, it wasnt !! now they wont commit to when they will have any in but they already took my £175.

i also ordered my first one from them a year or so back for my old clio , they dont like to refund the money back either , hence why i wont buy another from them as the cash was very hard to get back waited over a month or so to get the cash back and they only refunded as it didnt turn up when it was meant to they did refund after that though but wanted to get one else from jam sport at the time as they had some in stock, i bought one from jam sport the other day and they dont have them in stock at the moment , they emailed me the next day and asked if i was happy to wait till feb but asked for a refund , they refunded me within a few minutes , very very good service from jam sport ;)