ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 182
No way, I wish I could afford to buy it. Looks fantastic!! 0-60 in less then 5 sec :cool:

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  White Evo V
nooooo. all that hard work? What made you change your mind.

I have been looking through eBay and Pistonheads at various cars and really fancy an Evo. I have wanted one for a while now but could never face parting with the Clio, but after much thought and persuation (by my dad whos a massive Evo fan) I have just decided to let go and move on :(

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph1 Flamer
Fark me that is nice, im not a big ph2 fan but those looks along with that power is top notch. If I had that coin i would be on the fone to you now sir .... pity :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have been looking through eBay and Pistonheads at various cars and really fancy an Evo. I have wanted one for a while now but could never face parting with the Clio, but after much thought and persuation (by my dad whos a massive Evo fan) I have just decided to let go and move on :(

A VI, I hope? :)

Looks like a great car that you're selling. Is the interior totally standard?

D.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  White Evo V
Fark me that is nice, im not a big ph2 fan but those looks along with that power is top notch. If I had that coin i would be on the fone to you now sir .... pity :(

Your bank manager could help you ;)

A VI, I hope? :)

Looks like a great car that you're selling. Is the interior totally standard?

D.

Yeah Im looking 5's and 6's!

Yeah its standard apart from the wheel inside. I wanted to keep it pretty luxurious.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  White Evo V
I will take any offer into consideration, I have been offered £6500 and I have told the chap I am interested in that offer as I have seen a car I want also, Hes still uming and aring! So if you have a serious offer and have the cash get intouch! :)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  White Evo V
Now has a buy it now! Lots and lots of interest but no serious buyers as yet! Quite suprised to be honest. Got a chap calling me Tuesday to arrange a viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.