ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white euro style mk2 clio

clio mk1 phase 3
all white, black euro wheels, black roof... drives past me almost every time im out round lowton/leigh area and i saw it at FCS to. drop me a pm if its you. i own the white clio mk1 phase 3 with eurosport black alloys you flashed ya lights at me aswel yesterday lol you was stuck behind a bus ha

mk2 ph low 1.2
Haha yh was me i always see you driving around to round leigh/lowton and jus wondered if you was on here

clio mk1 phase 3
haha well at the FCS i saw the sticker in your window pal so thought id sign up! and first thing i thought of was to say ive spotted you lmao! were abouts in lowton you from mate?

clio mk1 phase 3
Oh yh i know were lol i live down the road at side of lowton labour club if you know were i mean pal

clio mk1 phase 3
lmfao dont i know it mate! mines same :( but getting a 1.6 16v clio sport near to september time ;) woop :D

we need get a little meet up with the cars what you think pal? whats ya number aswel pal cause when im out and about drop you a text to see if your out etc...