ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Cup and Blue Cup pics

Nippy white cup
Apologies to everyone but I think I might be a pic ***** for a few weeks so here are some more pics...Thanks to Rob (Flaming Monkey) for bringing the camera and his cup. No thanks to the dull weather as I have only caught a really short glimpse of the new paint in the sun and looked fantastic.

Really happy with the paint job, a little orange peely in places but not really noticable and also a bit of overspray on the front arch liner but for what I paid it is more than good enough.

Cheers

DSCF3910.jpg

DSCF3902.jpg

DSCF3890.jpg

DSCF3883.jpg

DSCF3869.jpg

DSCF3863.jpg

DSCF3857.jpg

DSCF3854.jpg

DSCF3849.jpg

CopyofDSCF3873.jpg

Chris

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Why they didn't do Mk Ph2 RS' in White is a Mystery, that looks Superb

Nippy white cup
Cheers guys. The white is Vauxhall Glacier white. I was in two minds about the side strips and if I get bored I can just get some 1.2 bump strips and use those, but I like the clean look of the colourcoded.

Badges to be white with arctic text as some other bits so hopefully get some sunny shots when it is fully finished

Chris

Polo GTi
Looking good, prefer the blue one though ;)

Nah. loving the white, my fav colour, looks awesome in the flesh mate, pearly white...pics dont do it justice

Nippy white cup
Yeah it was the blue that attracted me to the Cup in the 1st place so if I was going to change it, it would have to be something I really liked..thankfully it worked out perfectly lol

Chris

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
looks gorgeous chris!!!

would look lovely next to my racing blue :)

i didnt know you were planning this!!! we need a catch up and some piccys :)

Nippy white cup
looks gorgeous chris!!!

would look lovely next to my racing blue :)

i didnt know you were planning this!!! we need a catch up and some piccys :)

I've got it out till next monday so if you are about on Sat sometime then I could bob over...maybe a blackburn mini meet lol

Chris

Polo GTi
Looks great that:approve: I'm not 100% sure on the door badges though (I read your reasons though)
I reckon the door badges should be left as is, looks great I reckon in real life, I wasnt so sure initally but looks beautiful in real life, even though they are going to be a diff colour. Perhaps left silver might look good.

Either way Chris has the eye for it, so will look good whatever colour!