ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Cup and Blue Cup pics

Nippy white cup
Avoided the rear tbh lol. Hadn't t-cutted the exhaust and I have no badges on at present.

Here you go m8

28e0cdec.jpg

Chris

dk

911 GTS Cab
must say, i actually prefer that to the 193 white cup pics, really does suit the car, especially with the black wheels and i prefer body coloured bump strips.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Absolutely stunning Chris!! When you said they'd be different, they certainly are. What an awesome contrast.

:cool: :cool: Big thumbs up!

C

Cupster

v plush!! black bumps with black badges and 2.0 in white would look mint!

320d
Class another one

As you say you can always fit plain bumpstrips and handles to break it up if you choose to in time

Mine...

CIMG0382.jpg

Nippy white cup
Looks ace Rich!

No Jon...pulled/knocked out most of the damage..filled and smoothed where needed. Not perfect but they have done a really good job with it

Chris

H22A7 Accord Type R
Jesus, ive just noticed its Chris . . . aka Chris n Nic who's car it is!!! You have had that girl a while now buddy?! Glad to see she is still going! :)
Rob.

Keep it as it is (no black stripes/ handles b****cks)

and paint all the rear badges white aswell.

"See ya on the road scagg!"
this baby is pushing 232bhp right where it counts!

IMG_1084Medium.jpg